As much as I love, LOVE, LOVE making things from scratch I simply didn’t have time.
I had a lot to do in the kitchen this day. My boyfriend’s parents were coming over for dinner to celebrate my boyfriend’s birthday. I was making my all day spaghetti and meatballs (started at 9am), salad, and garlic bread. What is a birthday without something sweet?! My boyfriend actually got my to have cheesecake for the first time in March. LOVE! One day I will make it 95%+ from scratch I promise!
- Graham cracker crust:
- 1 1/2 cups of graham cracker crumbs
- 4 tablespoons of butter, melted
- 2 tablespoon of sugar (I used Truvia- a natural, no calorie sweetener)
- 1/2 teaspoon of cinnamon
- 1 tub of Philadelphia cheesecake filling
- 1 cup of Chocolate chips
- 1/4 can of cherry pie filling (optional)
If you want plain cheesecake then spoon filling directly from tub to cupcake liner. I made chocolate chip cheesecake by mixing in 1 cup or so of chocolate chips into the filling.
With everything I had to do I forgot to take a picture with the Cherry pie topping! Oops, sorry.
Add your favorite topping and enjoy!