Apples and Peanut butter are by far my favorite snack. I’m SO excited about this cookie. I found myself testing, err, TASTING the batter a lot with this one.
- 1 stick softened butter
- 1/2 cup granulated sugar
- 1/4 Cup packed light brown sugar
- 1 teaspoon vanilla
- 1 egg
- 1/2 Cup creamy peanut butter
- 3/4 Cup vanilla granola clusters
- 1 1/2 Cups all-purpose flour
- 1/2 teaspoon baking powder
- 1/2 teaspoon salt (not pictured – Ooops!)
- 1 Cup diced apples (I used red delicious – This only took 1 apple)
- Roll cookies in:
- 2/3 cups of Sugar
- 1 tablespoon of Cinnamon
Pre-heat the oven to 350 degrees. Mix the butter and sugars together using either hand mixer or stand mixer. Then add the egg, vanilla and peanut butter. Mix together thoroughly.
Add in the dry ingredients: Flour, granola, salt and baking powder. Mix in slowly.
Allow to cool for a couple of minutes. Then DIG IN!
Nom nom nom